Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

How do I reset Youtube not showing me videos of my subscriptions in my feed?

How do I reset Youtube not showing me videos of my subscriptions in my feed?


Sometimes youtube wont put videos in your subscription feeds, it happens a lot. Most youtubers try to reupload so it would show up, but there have been times for me where I wouldnt see a certain video but if I refreshed the page a "new" video would pop up, but it was from 2 hours ago, even though it didnt show up then


Maybe just refresh the page and scroll around a bit. If you know a certain youtuber is suppose to upload, but it never showed up, just check their channel, sometimes it will be there, if not, they just havent uploaded yet or there wont be an upload that day, which happens

Not really a whole lot you can do, youtube has always been screwy with subscriptions.
Here are some solutions on YouTube subscription Not working problems:
First time verify youtube channel then properly work youtube video subscriptiions annotation link.

No comments:

Post a Comment