Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2016

How can I use Uber if there is a problem signing up on both the web and iOS interfaces?



How can I use Uber if there is a problem signing up on both the web and iOS interfaces?


There's no phone support number.  To be able to submit a help ticket at all requires a login, but I don't have one because I'm not able to sign up.  The signup error is non-informative on both iOS and the web.  The web page gives "There was a problem signing up.  Please try again", which is completely uninformative.


Some things that might prevent you signing up-

  1. Using an Email address that has been signed up already
  2. Using a phone number that is already registered to another uber account
  3. Trying to register with a phone number that is not a "local" phone number
  4. Invalid zip code
  5. Using an Email address that is bouncing all incoming emails from Uber

Check the aforementioned, if you still are unable to register, i suggest just going to your local uber office to explain your problem.

Use these steps:
  • Create a new GMail address
  • Register on Uber via web with the new email address
  • Request a free Google voice number using your new GMail account
  • Use the Google voice number for Uber with call forwarding to your original number
  • Don’t forget to register the new user code for free first ride
  • Turn on location discovery on your browser
  • Call your first Uber!

I started the process to drive for Uber in Boise,Id but was unable to finish the process.I have done every thing they  required and I am still stuck.I need help to finish the process. I AM STUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment