Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

The appearance of that is Clearly Clear

Just by asking this question this way you loose the root. The appearance of that is clearly clear. The world is fucked up. It's not the governments even, it's human nature. You see someone hurt me, I am extremely capable being utterly intelligent but I am here signaling and no one hears so what do I do? That's so simple right? I don't know what to do. I am intelligent and capable. I try with CIA I try with FBI I try with NSA being true natural born quantum cryptologist and I have no response so what do I do? I become violent. No one gives me education I have zero chance to meet another intelligent better to put my brain into place they I need do I contain my anger and listen to imbeciles telling me I gotta kill myself to actually get heard. Oooooh that's now that's it I got it. You did right? I hope you did. I myself I only want to live the life with Allah, I love Allah, he teaches me my value while I am alive you see he or she rather she oh my goodness Allah is she? cares but am I value? That's it. Can I take a decision to kill myself for the name of God killing innocent who may had been my beloved child? Who are they to decide? Who have them the right? Like circumstances. Gun dons. We gotta kill gun dons. That's what we gotta do, sons.
On the other hand you see some children you say you want to kill because they has just no value just stupid unneeded scam reproducing disfunction and violence. That's tour ISIS. But then you say hey I had been molested stolen from in a really bad way shut up in a really bad way by those who attempted to steal from me and hey they are like “mommy with a kid” and the law doesn't help who is gonna revenge for me? Die you bitches you don't deserve to live. That's your ISIS minus connection to gun dons.
Islam created ISIS by its various doctrines, which most Muslims ignore, but a few did not, including that we all should imitate Muhammed’s own actions, that the words in the Koran must be obeyed now (including that apostates be killed), that there should be no separation of power between mosque and state, that Muhammed’s rule (i.e. a dictatorship) should be duplicated now, etc.
To embrace the modern world requires reforming Islam. This can be done by indirection, as in Turkey and Indonesia where unfavorable doctrines are ignored, or it can be done directly, which some modern Muslim theologians in the west are trying to do.
ISIS is the result of not doing this. Islam has always had these strains, violently put down by those in power, or co-opted, or ignored. When there is a power vacuum they emerge in force. Most Muslims in the world of course do not want to live the way Muslims did in the 700s, but absent a reformation this will occur again and again.
Thus when the US destroyed the only central power source in Iraq, it emerged as Al Queda in Iraq and later took the name ISIS, also moving into Syria when the civil war created a power vacuum there, too.
Germany in Weimar days had a related problem: the population was divided, and the centrists who wanted liberal democracy were not the majority. Until a country has a decent majority that wants it, and is willing to die and fight for it, extremists will cause havoc.
So the US was the short-term cause of the power vacuum by destroying Saddam’s army and decommisioning it. But Iraq had no majority centrists willing to fight and die to hold it together; instead Kurds hate Arabs (and Turkmen), Shiites hate Sunni (and Yazidis, Mandans, etc.), pro-Iranian Saadists hate secularists, etc. The same situation exists in Syria.
But the US did not create this disunity, nor could it end it, nor did it create Muslim theology, nor is it the cause of the failure of Arabs to be willing to fight and die for democracy.
Yes TOTALLY and willingy. Beliving in that Bush was stupid and naive enough to not see consequences is nonsense. They have planned everything. US government makes at least 100 year plans. They use these tool terrorist puppets to weaken middle east and have whatever they want.
Currently US supports another terrorist group directly which is PYD. They are same as PKK. Does PKK and ISIS have any difference? Not at all
Also i don't see anyone mentioning that invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan lead over 2 million civilian murder. Moreover they have raped tortured millions. And what happens to relatives of these poor people? If US have left middle east alone none of these terrorist groups could have become real.
They also give logistic and monetary and weaponry support to these groups Not only US but it's allies in EUROPE as well
Look PKK and see US support to them. PKK is the biggest problem of Turkey and they keep supporting them internationally.
Also one of the objective of the ISIS is clearing area then leaving them to PKK terrorists.
What is now called ISIS was founded in 1999 by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the same Zarqawi who was killed in 2006 by US Forces in Iraq. At that time it was know as Al-Qaeda in Iraq or AQI. By 2009-2010 what was left AQI or then known as Islamic State of Iraq or ISI went to Syria so as not to be completely destroyed by US Forces. The outbreak of the Arab Spring in Syria in 2011 started the Syrian civil war gave rise to what is now known as ISIS. It can be argued that by leaving Iraq by the US at the end of 2011, ISIS was able to go back into Iraq and gain more power. It can also be argued that the failed intervention by the US in Libya gave ISIS more weapons and power.

So, clearly, according to the geniuses here on Quora, the USA is responsible for ISIS and EVERY other thing that has gone wrong in the Middle East for the last, what 100 years? The Middle East has always been a very happy place, where everyone got along just fine and there was no turmoil at all until the USA got involved. Now, what sort of idiot thinks that? The USA is not perfect, by any means, but to try to blame the USA for all of the problems in the Middle East is just, well, there is no way to even describe such foolishness. I guess that the USA was responsible for the Crusades, even though it had not yet been formed until over 500 years later. Saddam Hussein was a great guy, and the only problem with him was that the USA decided to attack him after he attacked and invaded other countries and was trying to develop nuclear weapons to exterminate the Jews and take over all of the Middle East. I guess that you geniuses would have preferred that the USA just stay out of it and allow Saddam to develop his nuclear weapons and that Israel should not have attacked the facility that was developing such weapons. Yep, Saddam Hussein with nuclear weapons and other WMD’s in the Middle East, I’m sure that most of you wish that the USA had just stayed out of it and let him go forward and have those weapons. Yep, the USA should have just stayed out of it entirely and left you all alone to deal with Saddam and his nuclear weapons and other WMDs. The world would surely be a much better place right now, and the Middle East would be like Nirvana. That damned Bush just screwed up all of that Peace and Harmony that The Middle East had enjoyed for thousands of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment