Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Past Continues Tense 12 Sentence

Past Continues Tense 12 Sentence.
Is, am, are use for 4th form

I am write 12 sentence for past continues tense Is, am, are.
Direct and indirect.

1.
I am eating Food.
I am not eating Food.
Am i eating food?
Am i not eating food?

2.
I am teaching.
I am not teaching.
Am i teaching?
Am i not teaching?

3.
I am going to perform the pray.
I am not going to perform the pray.
Am i going to perform the pray?
Am i not going to perform the pray?

4.
I am playing Cricket.
I am not playing Cricket.
Am i playing cricket?
Am i not playing cricket?

5.
I am making tea.
I am not making tea.
Am i making tea?
Am i not making tea?

6.
I am reading book.
I am not reading book.
Am i reading book?
Am i not reading book?

7.
I am Learning English.
I am not Learning English.
Am i Learning English?
Am i not Learning English?

8.
I am Running.
I am not Running.
Am i Running?
Am i not Running?

9.
I am Going to mosque.
I am not going to mosque.
Am i going to mosque?
Am i not going to mosque?

10.
I am talking with you.
I am not talking with you.
Am i talking with you?
Am i not talking with you?

11.
I am going to center.
I am not going to center.
Am i going to center?
Am i not going to center?

12.
I am mistaking tea.
I am not mistaking tea.
Am i mistaking tea?
Am i not mistaking tea?


No comments:

Post a Comment